RE: [Harp-L] Extreme key practice concept (was :armonica keys)

This is what I to call abunchofhooey my super zenatative method for
superiorindividualdiatoniccontrol requires more than five minutes of
discipline a day and requires more than practicing on extreme harps.

If you want to be what I call a superbadarseharmonicaplayer then you
need to dilligently practice each and every harps in as many ways
possible. Each harmonica is different and each requires a slightly
different approch to fully control the notes. The iceman has shared a
good idea with his extremeapproachtobeingzenariffic but after all is
said and done you'll play great on a low d and high g harmonicas.
Harps that we rarely use...there are no short cuts folks. The iceman
is a very good player but I'm sure he didn't get that way by using
the methods he elucidates.

The bottom line is for y'all to do what works for you. Let your
internal drive get you to where you need to be.