From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Peter Thompson
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 7:08 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] armonica keys

Hi,

I've been playing harp for a while, but am only now thinking of hooking
up with a like-minded guitarist.

I need to get some new harps, so if I were to buy three, to play
cross-harp, what do you recommend as the best three harmonica keys to
get?

Cheers from down-under,

Peter Thompson

Peter Thompson

Information Systems and Resources Librarian,

Heyward Library,

La Trobe University Bendigo

Ph. 03 5444 7979