Re: To use magnets instead of a spring in chrom design

At 22:46 30/04/2004, Vern Smith wrote:

>  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
>
>  Vern

I agree with your comments on magnets!!!

However... equally "If it's a harmonica part ... it can be made better!"

One other little comment, which I'm sure Vern, as an inventor and fiddler
extraordinare, will agree with.   Just because someone says that something
can't be done in a practical way don't let it stop you from airing your
other ideas... or from finding a way to actually do the magnet thing! (But
I doubt you will, and the gathering of crud by magnets is a joy to watch!)

Douglas t