Custom fees

From: Nicolas Fouquet <bbhcfr@xxxxxxxx:

<<So, If you do not mind to pay 20 or 30 bucks for shipping and 10 bucks for
custom fees, you can have 12 harps with the Hohner Harmonica suitcase  for $
90>>

My experience with customs fees when buying harps from overseas (I live in
the UK) is not the same as Nicolas'.  By the time I'd paid all the shipping
and duties the harps were no cheaper than buying them here - the customs
boys made sure of that.  Check out the situation in advance is my advice.
Caveat emptor!

Steve Shaw.

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica