Re: OK! OK! ENOUGH!

I really really like that thread!!! Really funny!!!

Tell me more about the Kazoo. What were you used to say? " Hey girl! Do ya wanna c my kazoo??"

Froggy

Joel Fritz <jfritz666@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nicolas Fouquet wrote:
> For sure!!
> Why do you think I play harmonica?? There was already a Satriani in my
> school, so, it was not with my Kazzoo or my Tuba that I could go to the
> parties to impress chicks!!!
> Do you see the scene: " Howdy, I am the Joe Satriani of the Kazoo! Would
> d'ya come with me?"...
> Not very efficient...(laugh!)
> But when you say with the accent of course " Ello ! I ave bin performing
> whize blooze folks at greet blooze festivale! I ame going to play a song
> fore yoo!" It works quite much better
>
> LOL
>
> Froggy
>

> */"Smith, Richard" /* wrote:
>
> Oh, you French guys!
>
> Richard J. Smith, R.A.

Speaking from my experience as a semi-pro kazoo player--that's the
highest level; AFAIK there have never been any pros--I think you're
mistaken if you think the kazoo has no aphrodisiac properties.

"It ain't what you do; it's the way how ja do it."

"I ain't good lookin and I don't dress fine, but the way I whip it is a
hangin' crime."

- --
Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the web.
That's me.
http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?
Yahoo! Mail : 6 Mo gratuits ! Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, http://www.valuepricehosting.com