Re: what is a polyphonic harp?

Well, I do not really understand! Polyphonic means that you can play more than one note at time. The harmonica can, for sure! So I do not understand what Charlie does mean either
Anyone has a clue??
Froggy

Captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, i see in Charlie McCoy's key sheet (charliemccoy.com), that on some songs he uses a Hohner polyphonic harmonica.
  Question: what is a polyphonic harp?
ron

Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel quelque soit votre fournisseur d?accès - avec anti-virus gratuit !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail