Re: OK OK Enough

I'm going to be graduating with a BFA in painting, and I'm
really starting to think that I should have tried to jump in
with some of the jazz combos around school. It's not that
I wasn't motivated then, but I didn't have the technique I
use now. I am going to be starting a combo with a cellist
(et al?) soon, but I'd have liked to blown (and drawn) the
socks off of some of the music students. It's great to see
a player who studies music. I've been trying to learn about
theory for some time now, but my self-discipline leaves
something to be desired.
Oh by the way, I'm trying my hand at tango, swing, and hot
jazz ala Raymond Scott on piggybacked diatonics.
- --Ben Boylan

Do you Yahoo!?