My Vote

Greetings to the list.  I don't get write in much but so much is learned and
enjoyed. Thanks.

I vote FOR the legitimacy and validness of the "Dylanesq", Neil Young,
Springsteen, harmonica style and sound.  Absolutely!!!

Those musicians know music theory and CHOOSE to play harmonica to further
whatever it is they are creating.

The sound they make creates a mood, making songs almost cinematic, like a
movie or play.

When another feel is needed they often use other Harmonica players.
Springsteen hired Jimmy Wood for a previous CD, The Stones used Sugar Blue.

A beauty of the instrument, for me, is it's "toy-like" character that is
unique for a harmonic device and transends barriers like age, finance,
education, life circumstance.  What joy I get from creating sounds from
this "toy" that amaze others with it's power and musicality.

One players thoughts,

Enjoy,

Clay Goldstein

- --