Re: Harp Wars

Wetland10@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I have always broken down harmonica players into two categories: 1)
> Harmonica Players and 2) Harp players.
> I don't know why, it just seems to work.

I've always had a different twist on it: There are harmonica players and
then there are musicians. Not all harmonica players double as musicians
- - they sell harps to anybody. They focus less on the music and more on
the harmonica. Works with drummers too.

I'm not pointing any fingers or trying to slight anyone, it's just my
experience.

Bobby