Re: Harp Wars / Dylan's Harp

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Wetland10@xxxx
wrote:

> I have a photo of Dylan on-stage with Muddy Waters
>at the Bottom Line in NYC, and he is playing blues
>harp.  Anyone who ever heard him do that knows that
>he can play.

that reminds me. Bob used to be the house harper at
the Cafe Wha? here in NYC (iirc). they've always been
known as a good group of musicians. as for the Bottom
Line pic, i think Paul Oscher was there too, no? i
seem to recall seeing a photo of the three of them on
stage together, Dylan and Oscher chatting. man, it
woulda been cool to hear Bob back up Muddy. can you
imagine 'em singing together!? ;)

  --Jp