Re: harp-l-digest V11 #116

Actually I beg to differ with the post about Springsteen on harmonica...On
his last two tours, his playing was surprisingly stellar.....I didn't know he
had it in him, but as with his voice and guitar, he pushed the boundaries past
anything I expected...

and a question: can anyone recommend a good microphone to go with a digital
recorder to record loud band practices or concerts? There are a bunch out
there. Just wondering if any of you has experience to share.

thanks

brad