Advice on Chromatic's, Golden Butterfly and Hering Professional 40

Hi everybody, I recently lost/had stolen a CX-12. I've played diatonic Harp
for a long time, but still not satisfied with my chops on the chrom to use it
with the band. I've seen the Golden Butterfly advertised. How close to
playability and tone is it to the Cx-12. Also  saw in coast to coast music a 10 hole
chrom called Hering Professional 40 (5140). Anyone used it?  How good is it. I
might be more encouraged to use something like this with the band for now,
because of the size and use with a handheld mic.