Re: more on minor key harps

re: below...

Maybe I'm not understanding but if you're talking, say, a Lee Oskar
Natural Minor in Am for a tune in Am, it's kind of a toss up whether
or not the usual understanding of 1st position is correct to describe
what you're doing.

When you use a Lee Oskar Natural Minor you're actually playing a
"draw" position in a key labelled Am, but the note arrangement
much more resembles cross (2nd) position on a Richter, doesn't it?

Which is why, I surmise, that rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I Shot the Sheriff and Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone both work real well 2nd
> position natural minor.

I think you're both talking about the same position.

This isn't a criticism, but only to clarify--or, to put it another
way, Jimmy Lee, what would you call 2nd position on a Natural Minor,
or Rainbow Jimmy--what would you call 1st position on an Am Natural?

Ron/datadigr