Re Recording

Ned Kraf of < hoosierdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >

Sez :

Excerpt .

>FWIW, I did a session last week at another studio and I didn't like
>the high-end mic results and wanted to change the setup, but the >client liked the results so I shut up and went on to the next tune. >So it's all in the ears of the beholder and it's you're ears.

Hurricane Sez :

Ain't it the truth !

I did a session in Los Angeles Califonia , the dudes studio was really top drawer , truly state of the art stuff , he had all sorts of TV shows sound tracks to his credit from that studio .

Anyways ...

I felt like you did and wanted to pull out my Shure 520D , even Chan Romero was cool with it ( it was his session time ) but the dude running the studio ( the owner ) was not cool with it and talked Chan into me using the studio million dollar mike ( it sounded tewibell fo dee harp ) . Later when I was at Chans home I told him to put on the track that only had his voice and the music with out my harp through the P.A. and then I played the same stuff I did at the studio only now with the Shure 520D , he was shocked , and said next time he will listen to me on what mic and when to use it  and not some ego tripping  dude .

Sincerely :

HR

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx