Re: question for recording buffs

All,
I agree with Andrew's comments about the Shure 58, it's been the industry
standard for a long time for good reason.  But, as an alternative, I picked
up some Samson Q mics that I like even better, they have a more defined
bottom end and really high feedback threshold.  And I got the pair of them
for about $45.  Can't beat that.  I use one to mic my amp, and one for
vocals, and occassionally as a harp mic, and they're great for recording
too!!

Hambone

Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx