RE: An audio sample of harmonic minor and natural minor?

Mass produced harmonica are very inexpensive. Why don't you just buy
one and try it for yourself? Few of us are aware of your technical
aptitude and musical preferences.

FWIW, while interesting,I find altered tuned harps to be mostly
useless.  I would think differently if I were a player like Brendan
Power or Bill Barrett but I choose to model myself after the likes of
Michael Peloquin and Rosco Selley