Help!!!Bluegrass harmonica!

Hi All,

I need your help. I'll tell you why:

I am playing and performing with a bluegrass band. We play bluegrass tune (Foggy Mountain Breakdown, Last thing on my mind, Rocky Top...) and I play harmonica. I just have listened to our record of the last rehearsal and then, listening it, I just realised that I play the same stuff all the time. I mean, all my chorus sound similar!!! My band mate find me great, but I would like to manage to sound different, to find new licks...

Can you help me cause I do not know where to seek!

Thank you very much

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop