Re: Mitch Weiss and Bill Barrett

Mitch weiss offered:

> If there is any
> interest I can put up the rhythm track for this tune at my amcast website
so
> that people can download it for jamming with.  Let me know either offlist
or
> on (key of G or key of E).

I'd really like that, Mitch! how about both keys (or am I being pushy?)
;-)

> Thanks to all offlist and on for the compliments, they are GREATLY
> appreciated.  Feel free to ask questions at any time.

They are very richly deserved. Your approach is very unique (as I'm sure you
know) and quite refreshing.
That CX gives you some "Barrett" sound - which is IMO a good thing, and the
particular tuning you use also marks your approach. Was your choice in
harmonicas a conscious effort to carve out a unique niche, or just a
combination of circumstance and being drawn to what appeals to you?

> P.S.  Does anyone Tongue Block using the top of their tongue on the harp?

I use the bottom of mine...

- -Scorcher