Re: cheap harmonicas

I you are looking for decent overdraws from a factory made harmonica, try Seydel/Weltmeister/Bushmann Metal Comb Harmonicas!
I have been very surprised and pleaseb myself!!

Froggy

Ned Kraft <hoosierdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just got a couple of $1.99 "Kay Chicago Blues" harps from musician's
friend and they play pretty well. Draw 2 and 3 are a little leaky, but
very playable. All notes bend relatively easily. Overblows on 4 and 6
were decent, but I'm no pro at that. Still haven't gotten a decent
overdraw yet on any harp that I own.

Summary - fine harp for starting kids or adults out. I got two and they
play almost identically. Clear plastic comb, nickel plated covers. They
look and play better than any cheap or toy harps I've run across.

Have fun!

Ned

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=040421113018209086245047835004/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/428030/

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail