Re: So where are all the Buckeye reports?

This was only my second BHF, but I had at least as much fun as I did
last year.

It's true that some folks (Tom Albanese, James Conway, Bob Meehan,
etc,) were not able to be there at the last one, but several people
who were absent last year (Steve Pruitt, Richard Sleigh, Jimmy Gordon,
Mike Easton, etc.) were able to make it this time.

My only regret is that I was only able to attend for a limited time,
so I missed performances by He Jia-Yi and Fred Yonnet. I still had a
great time though - especially after we got to the right hotel. (Note
to self: remember to *read* the promotional leaflets that I hand out.)

 -- Pat.