From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of SteveWS4F@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 1:45 PM
To: kampas@xxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Delta Frost

In a message dated 4/17/04 12:32:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kampas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Howdy all,

I'm just a list friend, not a true-blue Harp-L fella, so I don't know if
this has been talked about (and the archives are currently down), but I'm
wondering if anyone has had a chance to try the Deltra Frost harmonicas by
Bushman with the phosphor bronze reedplates. Sound good? Play well? Are
there any health issues I should know about associated with phosphor
bronze? Please respond to my e-mail address as well as the list, since I do
not receive the list. Thank you!

Stephen K.
- --

If there have been any responses to this post, I'd very much appreciate seeing a copy of them.

Thanks,

Steve A.