I am looking for a harmonica player

Hi all. Harp-L is the bigest list of harmonica player that I know. Many of you are from USA or regurlar participant at the SPAH Convention.
So, you might be able to help me.
I am looking for a harmonica I met at SPAH 2002 in Colombus. His name is Michael and, I think I do remember that He is from New Hampshire (USA). That guy was not very slim, and I am not sure but He may wear glasses and play diatonic harmonica. He told me He has spend his childhood in London (UK).
That guy has been very nice and friendly with me and I would like to find him. It is just now that I realise that you may be able to help me.

I would like to know, at least, his surname and be able to contact him.

In advance, I thank you,

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop