Re: Hot Rod Harps?

Quoting Robert Loomis <bbbloomis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>    Anybody know the status of Tim Northcutt and Hot Rod Harps?

Robert:

Tim's partner in Hot Rod Harps is Marc Nelipovich, who did the scenery design
for the play I'm doing in Austin.  I saw Marc last night at the theatre and
asked about Tim. He apparently has some personal and health circumstances of
some sort that he's dealing with.  I'll mention this to Marc when I see him
again.

Tio Ed
- --
Ed Kliman