RE: Re Calling all piggyback players!

<<Yeah!! I was using that technic when I was busking in Galway (Ireland):
playing jigs and reels and hornpipe with a paddle weel tremolo harp.
That was great fun and the people enjoyed it. I could change the key and
make the theme less repetitive!! But sometimes, at the end of the day, I was
getting tired and then, It happened that I take the wrong key! Lol
Froggy>>

Ah, those paddle wheels!  You don't hear much about them.  I suppose you set
them up in the same order as the circle of fifths....wouldn't like to try
using a bullet mic with them though!

Steve

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica