Re Calling all piggyback players!

Ben Boylan wrote:

>Greetings, all.
>Does anyone else out there play two diatonic harmonicas at a time,
>switching between them not just for a certain few notes, but for the
>chords.
>I'm looking to start a discussion about this technique, if there's interest.
>Harp purists, keep in mind that you can get chords that are otherwise
>impossible with one 10-hole or chromatic, and therein lies the intrigue.

I do this quite a bit (sometimes using three harps) and one of the
additions to my website that I am currently putting together will be a
page focusing on this topic. Using stacked tremolos is standard
technique in the Far East, for chromatic play as well as additional
chords.

And yes - it is possible to do this whilst cupping a bullet mike. The
secret is how you hold the harps together.

 -- Pat.