Re: Low D Harp

Hi Peter,

Weltmeister makes 2 harps in Low D: Blackbird model( ABS Comb) and Thunderbird model (Metal Comb).
They quite more airtight and accurate than any Low Keyed harmonica that I have ever played.
you may say: "Well Froggy, you tell me that 'cause you sell the Weltmeister Harmonicas", but I must say that I am selling Weltmeister harmonica because I am playing them and because they are good harps. Or else, I wouldn't sell them.

I am selling them since some players came to me, after a gig, asking about the harmonicas I was using. At the end, they asked if I could buy these harps for them...

Regards,

Froggy

Peter McGuire <peter.mcguire@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I am looking for a manufacturer of a low D harmoinca (i.e. tuned one octave
below the standard D-harp). I am aware of the Hohner models but I am really
interested in getting away from the Hohner reedplates. Does anyone know
another manufacturer?

Thanks,
Peter

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail