From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of BBHARPY@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 3:06 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: BBH Magic Box

Hi Harpers,
in Frankfurt at the Musik Fair i showed a new Box i creaded.
This small Box is a self adjusting Microphone / Amp Box. What does it means .
Now every Microphone will sound greate with all Tubeamps without changings for the Amp. We tested about 40 Microphones with 20 Tubeamps from the Shop and all sounding greate. You only have two Potts and a switch to find your Sound. The best , it is without extern Power supply even if there are aktive elements inside ..... It will be testet also by Hohner next week and perhaps they are interested to sell this Box in Future.
So when the Box is ready to sell i will give you the information.....
Have a look at WWW.Harponline.de
at Harp specials , now there is an english version about my report.
Ok Have a greate day
Ralf BBH

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org