Re: The Boogie

hazcon wrote: <<>
>Someone who does a nice line in, to my ears anyway,one or two chord
>drones/boogies is R L Burnside<<<<>Harp content?Well unfortunately the
>above (two) never seem to have any harmonica on their records,<<<<

I was fortunate enough to do European tours with RL for two years.
Unfortunately he didn't record (then) in Europe, and had another
harmonicaplayer on his Fat Possum-cd.
This harper has the same initials as me - LB - but is slightly more famous,
and not with us anymore.

Ludo

Goedkope lening nodig?
http://money.msn.be/lenen/leningnodig/default.asp?prevsite=MSNN