Toots

So Mike Polesky and I took our ladies out to Herb Alpert's new jazz club "Vibrato" last
night to see Toots!  There we were, Mike sipping his beer, me nursing my Harvey
Wallbanger when who should sit down at the table right next to us but Quincy Jones!  It
was a night to remember with Mike making an important announcement (which I'll leave to
him to announce here) and Toots playing an incredible set with the amazing Kenny Barron
on piano.  After it was over Toots came down and sat at Quincy's table where I got him
to autograph my Fender Tweed harp case and take some pictures with Mike and me.