Re: lost article- re:?toast?

Hey Ben. Right back atcha!

Harp On! is another awesome Web site with tons of
info on all things harmonica. It's mostly geared to
chromatic, but includes some valuable harp
maintenence stuff.
Harp On!
http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/index.html

It's big, so bookmark it so you can surf at your
leisure.

Stay well!

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

P.S. For anyone who may be innerested, Ben Ross was
the very first guy I ever heard blow a blues harp
(I was about 11). He served as the primal
inspiration that led to my lifetime love affair
with Blues Harmonica.
Thanks Ben!

- --- eben ross <ebenross@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> please send me the news about changing reeds
> after playing for years and buying
> thousands of harp(mostly marineband  (D))  I'm
> starting to think other than expencive
> reed plates I might try fixing one of the stack
> with a metal fatauged reeds. I would like to
> visit someone that has done it.    I lost the e
> mail re toast      thanks   Ben
> shout out to     mojo red

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens