re: NEW Clapton CD with Jerry Portnoy

I listened to clips and I'm definetly disapointed although I'm not surprised
since been a while since he's done anything 'Clapton' like. Too much
singing, too little guitar at least on the clips (does he play guitar???). I
like his voice but that's not what I buy Clapton for. This is perhaps a good
CD to play before going to sleep.

With respect to Jerry, he's fine but its not a harp CD, which is to be
expected.

Just my opinion,

 Pierre.