Re: Blues Tools

Sunnyside wrote:

Does anybody know what happened to Blues Tools ? I heard they made some
interesting gig cases...

Don't know what happened to them.  I found a couple of case on eBay.
I liked their little pads that carry 7 harps in elastic loops.
Carrying case is padded and zippered and lays open nicely onstage.  I
use a pair of them.  You can get essentially the same thing, although
slightly more substantial, from C2C or other retailers with Lee Oskar
printed on it.  The problem(for me) is that Lee Oskar is printed in 6"
White letters.  I generally distain being a walking billboard.  The
Blues Tools pads have a subtle embroidered logo, about 1 by 2 inches in
the corner.  Much more tasteful. (too my tastes).

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com