Re: civil war harp

Hi,

I agree what Pat and Smokey-Joe said about alleged civil war harps,=20
specially,
concerning the two pictures of the given website.

However, when I visited the battlefield of Fredericksburg a couple of years=20
ago I was
also in the museum where the relics of the war are displayed and among which=
=20
is=20
also a harp. It had coverplates but I couldn=B4t identify the model. However=
,=20
the most remarkable detail was a dimple caused by a bullet. So, I think that=
=20
this may prove=20
that this harp was produced at least not later than 1863.

Siegfried