Spring Harp Festival

If you live anywhere NEAR Sunny Southern California, you really ought come
out to a great little party we have out here in Sandy Eggo: The Spring Harp
Festival: www.springharpfest.org

Lots of good local bands (yes we have both kinds, don't you?), drawings,
stuff for the kids, a Harmonica Collection on display, and just TONS of
harmonica music all day long!

The Spring Harp Festival is a charity event - no one makes one thin DIME off
of it, except the beneficiaries: The San Diego Girls club.

C'mon out, y'all - I'll be lookin' for ya!
- -Scorcher