An Open Apology for HTML Posts

d.m.fairweather Sez :

>Will everyone PLEASE STOP SENDING HTML MESSAGES TO THE LIST?

Hurricane Sez :

I guess I am guilty of doing this with the " Excite " mail account I have . I really don't know how to turn it off , on my netscape account I have a window that pops up every time I have hyper links in it and askes the question of whether or not I want to use " Rich text " or
" Plane text " options . If anyone can offer me asistance to how to go about making my posts in Plane text on the Excite accout I have I  would be happy to comply .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramón

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx