Re: CX12 and BHF

Hi Rik,
I'll be giving a chromatic repair clinic as part of the Filisko Extravagana.
You can bring it or any other "Hohner" chrome you have that might need some adjusting.

I'll also be bringing a lot of vintage chromatic parts for purchase after clinic hours including reeds for anyone that does their own reed work.

mike