re:Nickel allergy and harp cover plates

I have had those symptoms, but it was after playing a whole bunch for 2-3
days in a row, I figure it's from playing too much after not practicing
for a couple weeks. Another possibility is not relaxing the mouth and
biting the harp with the lips sandwiched in the middle taking the abuse
(toungeblock, harp deep in mouth). Exact same symptoms, maybe not related.
Side effect also- my wife revokes my harp license for a few

kcmojoe