2 Brief, Friendly Notes

I wanted to say that I was really fascinated by your historical overview of
these lists--they're a kind of Town Hall meeting, utopian commune, and last
refuge for scoundrels, all in one, aren't they?  You write eloquently about it,
and I think it'd really be of interest as a piece of writing.  I don't mean to
be presumptuous--but since you took the effort to clue me in on the sociology
of this subculture, I thought I'd give my feedback, for whatever it's worth.

The second point is more personal.  I talked about other people saying ugly
things.  I should never have excluded myself from that group.

Best,
John
,