NEED CUSTOM HARPS FOR BUCKEYE?

Hi Everyone,
I have good news and bad news!
The good news is that I am playing in and around Charleston South Carolina
with a band called Dunzip.
You can catch us 4 or 5 nights a week playing a very interesting mix of
swing, jazz, Latin, bluegrass and blues!
The bad news is that all these gigs are preventing me from attending The
Buckeye Harmonica Festival that I really love!
I will really miss seeing all the friends that I have met there over the
years.
However, I have a very limited number of customized Marine Bands that I
can ship in time to get them to you before the festival, but only if you
order now!
$90 each with free shipping!
All the best,
Bob Meehan