Back after a long time--New Solo Album

Hey Folks!

I've been out of the loop for a long time--since the days of the @garply address.  In the mean time, I've changed jobs twice and houses once.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be back in the loop.  In the off time, I've devloped my own solo release.  It won't set the world on fire, but I'm quite proud of it.  Hopefully, I've scored one for the humble diatonic harp.  You can listen to it and read about it at

www.cdbaby.com/willvogtman

Hopefully, Rick Beal and Mitch Weiss are still out there with the online jam.   I could potentially put together some sans harp tracks for the sessions.

Again, I've been out of the loop for quite a while, so I may be talking out of my head.

Thanks for your patience.  It's good to be back.

Will Vogtman

Do you Yahoo!?