Re: Substantive Discussion Question.

The comb material which allows the truestrepresentation of that riff in juke (palam pala papa) is your mouth!
Believe or not but you don't need anything else!

Froggy

wpatrick <wcpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been lurking and a bit inactive on the list for a few years. Now, given
the recent sticking and pushing I have to ask...

Which comb material allows the truest representation of THAT RIFF in Juke?

I look forward to your answers.

Whit

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

- --