Re: Mike Polesky (was Hard Bop)

From: "d.m.fairweather"
> Here's an MP3 of Mike playing some bop on one of my vocalese
>specialties.
>More bebop as opposed to the hard bop on his own CD.
>
> http://home1.gte.net/res09cc9/polesky.mp3

I always get a special kick out of hearing this again and am glad to have it
downloaded, because, as David knows, "Bebop" is a nickname of mine from way
back.  My mom reversed the syllables in Bobbie, of course... "Be-bob" at
first, eventually becoming "Bebop".  And, since I was signing off on Harp-L
with "Harp Spoken Here" years ago, even before David and Michael were onlist,
it's also always fun to hear the line in David's vocalese, too... "Bebop
spoken here."  That really is some clever and pretty extensive word-work
there, David!!  [We even share the same birthday, too!]  ;)

Nice job, again, you two!

And fun!!
=[BOBBIE]=

||  h a r p  s p o k e n  h e r e  || SPAH Members Support Harp-L! ||