Re: Hohner Pro Harps

", I tend to use the MS Pro Harps - which seem to be=20
better tuned and stand up to lots of gigging...)"

I tend to like these as well. They seem a bit less fragile than other =
harps I've used, for whatever reason, and not as "overly bright" =
sounding as some (probably the black coating on the covers, though I =
can't say for sure). Quite rugged, in my opinion. They sound good =
amplified.
I like the Oskars, and the 20's, but the Pro seems a hardy beast, and =
not any pricier than the others.