Re: Hering 1923

In a message dated 9/29/03 5:42:05 PM, bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> So far, the Hering Vintage, even with its thicker plates, have
> clearly outlasted anything they've ever put out as far as diatonics go, and
> its longevity is not unlike a HM MB, especially when you learn to NOT play
> real hard 24/7.

I had a Hering Blues harp that I could never make play well at all. I liked
how the harp felt, sounded.. but it played hard. My vintage harp is a piece of
crap. Again, I like the solid feel of it, but it plays stiff and I don't like
it at all. I tweaked it some, but it still stinks. very unresponsive and
difficult to play. For what it's worth.

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp