Hering Vintage 1923 Harps

Hi All.
I have to agree with the fellow who said that the Hering Vintage Harps =
sounds like your blowing thru tin foil.  Using an "A" harp the upper =
register plays well no complaints, however, when getting a piece of =
another note i.e. 4/5 it does sound like tin foil -  best words to =
describe it. Played a gig the other night and was confronted by other =
harpsters asking what I use, well folks I use a Sonny Jr II amp, Shure =
Brownie with stamped R5 cartridge, and a .99 cent blues king harps which =
I gap out of the box if needed.   In fact my Johnson Blues King "A" harp =
has out lasted two Special 20 "A' harps and both played for the same =
amount of time. DON"T FIGURE
Regards,=20
Mr. B