Re: gussing

Yeah, that's it. You've exposed my horrible inner secret. It has
nothing to do with wanting the band/music to sound as good as it can.

By the way, I heartily urge all people with similar views to sit at the
front of the stage and gus a show by James Harman, then come back to
Harp-L and tell us how it panned out...

B^P