Re: old harps

Pat,

I realize now that what I'm most interested in is the lineage of the
humble, workingman's Marine Band/Vamper diationic, it's anticedents and
fledglings.  Much of the fuss in collecting seems to be targeted at the
very old, rare and unusual.

Recent discussions of when certian models were discontinued or changed
in some meaningful way have seemed to depend a great deal upon the
memory of those contributing to the discussion.  And, as much as I would
wish long lives to all in this regard, it would be great to have an
authoritative reference to turn to as memories grow dim.

Thanks for the references.

Howard Chandler