From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Howard Chandler
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 3:07 PM
To: Mojo Red
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; Bob Maglinte
Subject: Re: Big Walter's Customized Harp - Mystery Solved!

Vindicated!!!

Now I'm not saying that I have any kind of golden ears or anything, but
I really think the 364 harps have a unique characteristic signature.
I'm not saying that this is soley responsible for giving Mr. Horton his
famous deep, but brassy tone, but I would be curious to know how many of
his beloved recordings were done using this harp.

Howard Chandler