Harmonica Grant

Greets all,
One of my band mates is writing a grant for teaching elementary school children the harmonica.
I told her about the 4 hole model that Hohner makes (I have had success with little people on the
very same).
She just wrote me that she needs a catchy title for her harmonica grant.
She wrote me that,
" Every title my lunch buddies and I thought of wasn't appropriate  for school aged children..."

Anybody have any catchy titles on the tip of their tongue ?
Any guidance the list might offer a harmonica grant writer would also be most welcome I am sure.

Many thanks,
Still Bill Hunneke