Re: Confessions of a Gusser

Michelle's most recent quoting of Mr. Eisenberg's experiences jogged my
memory.  The first time I met Mr. Christian Michalek he'd come down to
Tucson from Las Vegas.  We went out to hear a couple of bands and Chris
proceeded to pull out a harmonica and play along.  I was appalled, the
table next to us was enthralled.  The band didn't have their own
harmonica player and we were in back.  The band was LOUD and nobody
closer than 3 feet could have heard.  In retrospect I thnk it was fine.
It's certainly Chris, he was nailing it.  fjm